Behavioral Health Virtual Job Fair
Save the date: April 11, 2018
Time: 6:45 pm-10:15 pm ET
Creating Connections for the Health Workforce
On April 11, 2018, we’re hosting a Virtual Job Fair specifically for behavioral health professionals.
Employers will be looking for you before and after the event. Create your searchable profile on the Health Workforce Connector to be sure they can find you.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Physician Assistants*
*Specializing in psychiatry, mental health, or behavioral health
See the world without leaving home
We have gathered employers from all over the United States, and they’ll all be available to you in a single virtual space.
Dozens of recruiters will be online and eager to meet with you.
Choose your opportunity
Take your pick among hundreds of jobs available in communities across the nation.
Employers: We will connect you to the best and brightest
Present your opportunities to a nation-wide audience
- Participation is free!
- No travel time or associated costs
Meet candidates one-on-one
- Show off your community in a “virtual breakout room” dedicated to your organization
- Meet privately with candidates and discuss your employment opportunities
Make the connection then follow-up
- Use the Health Workforce Connector to reach out to interested candidates
- After the event, we’ll provide candidates with your contact information, details about your organization, and a list of the opportunities you have available
- Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Private Practices
- Community Outpatient Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- American Indian Health Facilities
- State or Local Health Departments
- Rural Health Clinics (certified) (RHCs)
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
- School Based Clinics