Global Marketing Intern
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
The program will provide insight for students who have interest in the field of Global Advocacy. This is a Paid PART-TIME internship starting September 23rd.
The Intern will be responsible for:
- Assists the Director and Associate Director of Global Marketing in the development, design, production and delivery of marketing materials that support the agency’s overall goals and objectives within AHF’s Global Programs.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a Global Marketing plan that supports the Advocacy efforts in each AHF Country Program, while promoting more effective, worldwide recognition of the AHF brand.
- Coordinates the Department’s photo and video archives, as well as use of the files for maximizing the promotion of AHF’s mission and global presence.
- Monitors all AHF websites and coordinates Department-specific updates with relevant staff to ensure content is current and accurate, including broken links and incorrectly programmed pages.
- Coordinates the development and design of multilingual Marketing materials that support in-country Marketing goals and objectives, including maintaining the Department-specific online content to maximize viewership of a global multilingual audience.
- Coordinates the creation and production of marketing collateral that supports AHF’s Advocacy goals and objectives, for use at AIDS Conferences and other special events worldwide.
- Coordinates the administration of Departmental Advocacy-related priorities with AHF’s global programs at the direction of the Director of Global Advocacy Operations.
- Coordinates research and summaries of background information to aid in the development of AHF’s global policy and advocacy agendas, at the direction of the Associate Director of Global Policy.