Hill CDC Community Development Fellow
As a Hill CDC Community Development Fellow, you will work on important community development initiatives that intersect between business, public and community interests!
As a Hill CDC Fellow, you might work on real estate projects, public policy, community planning, non-profit administration and operations, economic development, community programming, issue-based advocacy and more! Through the course of the two-year fellowship, you will gain core skills, experience and the training necessary to be a stand-out professional in the field of community development. The Hill CDC is engaged in local and national conversations focused on equitable development and cultural preservation.
Opportunities are within the following departments:
- Administration and Operations, Programs, Real Estate and Asset Management and Policy and Advocacy
For more information on responsibilities and qualifications: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Benefits
This is a fulltime 40 hour-per-week program with a $1250 monthly stipend.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment