IRS – HBCU Informational Webinar, Wednesday November 2, 2022 – 4:00pm – 5:30pm, EST
By: U.S. Department of Education
Dear HBCU Students, Faculty and Staff: Please mark your calendar to join the IRS Informational Webinar for HBCUs hosted by Department of Education and the Internal Revenue Service.
The meeting will cover the topics below:
• Myths about filing income taxes
• Income tax topics that impact students
• Information on proper withholding (W4 or Exempt)
• Resume writing tips
• IRS interns and employment opportunities
• Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program
• Q&A regarding student information tax topics
Please register at Rawlin.Tate@irs.gov Include in the email registration the following information.
- Name of School:
- Name of Student or Faculty Member:
- Email Address:
- Does your school offer free income tax assistance? Yes or No